Lodge a Request

Fill out our online form to lodge a request for service, information or maintenance:



A complaint is dissatisfaction with the quality of an action taken, decision made, or service provided or a delay or failure in providing a service, taking an action, or making a decision.

Find out how to make an official complaint to Council