About Cr Revell
First Elected: 2019
Tony is a resident of Anglesea and has a fifteen year association with this area. He brings B.Bus. and MBA qualifications and has an extensive background in the business world prior to relocating to Anglesea.
As an active member of the CFA, leader of the Anglesea Rock Choir and an active participant in a local cycling club, Tony appreciates the importance of community and the positive roles that active recreation and the arts can play in our lives.
He has an interest in planning and development and is passionate about our environment, the unique character of our region and towns, and the wellbeing of those who live here.
- Municipal Emergency Management Planning Committee (Sub)
- Geelong Regional Library Corporation (GRLC) (Sub)
- Geelong Heritage Centre Collection Advisory Committee (Sub)
- Anglesea Community Impact Advisory Committee (CIAC)
- 25% by 2020 Renewable Energy Taskforce
- G21 Health and Wellbeing Pillar