Permits, forms and applications

Hands writing on paper

Planning, building and roads 
Waste services
Children and family services




Animal registration

Cat cage hire form

Citronella collar hire application

Domestic animal business registration

Replacement tag

Excess animal application

Grazing droving livestock application

Noise nuisance complaint form

Accommodation business registration(PDF, 52KB)

Application to transfer food premises(PDF, 362KB)

Footpath trading application

Health business registration/transfer(PDF, 52KB)

Open for inspection

Valuation objection(commercial/industrial)(PDF, 76KB)

Tourism, directional and commercial signage(PDF, 130KB)



Disabled parking permit(PDF, 83KB)

Municipal rates concession application(PDF, 297KB)

Change of name

Change of mailing address

Freedom of information application

Infringement notice objection

Public question time - Council meetings

Rate arrangement application form

Direct debit request for special charge schemes(PDF, 57KB)

Request for land owner details

Request for rate payers details (Vic police use)

Statutory declaration

Planning, building and roads


Asset protection permit

Building permit

Build over an easement

Building documents - request for copy

Building report and consent

Community infrastructure levy payment form(PDF, 291KB)

Development infrastructure levy payment form(PDF, 66KB)

Demolition consent

Hoarding permit

Hoarding permit - amend or extend

Legal point of discharge request

Planning permit

Building property information request

Works within road reserves permit

Busking permit

Community bus booking for hire

Community bus collection

Community bus use, access and annual registration

Event application form

Hall hire

Place of public entertainment permit

Siting for temporary structures

Temporary signage

Temporary/mobile food premises application

Weddings on the beach

Street stall application



Credit application (tip accounts)

Direct credit application (accounts payable)(PDF, 43KB)

Direct debit application (accounts receivable)(PDF, 133KB)

Statement by supplier(PDF, 100KB)



Direct debit request for rates

Farm rate application

Rate arrangement application

Rate deferment application

Municipal charge exemption application

Municipal rates concession application(PDF, 297KB)

Request for rates history

Single farm enterprise exemption application

Valuation objection (residential)(PDF, 86KB)

Valuation objection (rural)(PDF, 40KB)

Valuation objection (commercial/industrial)(PDF, 76KB)

Valuation objection (Australian valuation property classification code (AVPCC))(PDF, 58KB)

Property inquiry application form(DOCX, 20KB)

Waste services

Children and family services

Application for additional bin and/or upgrade kerbside waste services

Application for special needs property kerbside waste services

Rural garbage collection application

Bin replacement

Skip bin on nature strip application


Family day care - request for care

Immunisation record application

Torquay children services room hire

Torquay occasional care booking form(DOCX, 51KB)

Early years and youth register



Community bus booking for hire

Community bus collection

Community bus use, access and annual registration

Community project proposals

Contractor details form

Digital data request form

Immunisation records request (immunised through Surf Coast Shire)

Noise nuisance complaint form

Permit to burn(PDF, 52KB)

Private works - request for quotation

Request a tour of the Community & Civic Precinct

Temporary residency permit

Filming and photography permits

Recreational motor vehicles on private land application

Request for septic tank plans

Permit to install or alter septic tank

Great Ocean Road regional tourism program

Tourism, directional, commercial signage(PDF, 130KB)