2018 Seniors Festival Small Grants
Council is offering community grants to help not-for-profit groups run events and activities in the shire during Seniors Festival.
The grants will:
- recognise and celebrate community members aged 55 and over living within the Surf Coast Shire
- promote community participation, active living, social inclusion and community connections
- support community groups to provide events and activities for community members aged 55 and over.
How to apply
Apply for a 2018 Surf Coast Seniors Festival Grant.
Applications close 26 July.
Complete all the questions on the application form. Incomplete applications will be deemed ineligible.
If you need assistance completing the online grant application form please call 5261 0600 and ask to speak to a member of the Community Health and Development Team.
Surf Coast Seniors Festival grant guidelines(PDF, 49KB)
Seniors Festival Grant Agreement, including terms and conditions(PDF, 484KB)
Who is eligible to apply?
- Not for profit community groups, organisations or clubs based in the Surf Coast Shire.
- Groups incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act or supported by an Incorporated Association that is deemed to be a non-profit, as classified by the Australian Taxation Office (section 103A(2) (c) of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1936).
How much can I apply for?
Applications of up to $200 to support running event or activity that meets the selection criteria will be considered.
For more information or help, please call 5261 0600 and ask to speak to a member of the Community Health and Development Team.
If you'd like a resonse from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)