Special Committees of Management
Special Committees are established by Council under Section 86 of the Local Government Act 1989 to directly manage property and facilities on behalf of Surf Coast Shire. Section 86 Committees (S86) have delegated responsibilities and duties. Currently there are eight Special Committees in our shire.
- Anderson Roadknight Reserve, including Aireys Inlet tennis courts and community hall
- Anglesea Bike Park
- Connewarre Reserve, including hall, skate park, tennis courts, sports oval and equestrian centre
- Deans Marsh Memorial Park, including hall, skate park, tennis courts and sports oval
- Eastern Reserve, including pavilion, sports oval and netball courts
- Globe Theatre
- Modewarre Hall and Reserve, including hall, playground, tennis courts and sports oval
- Stribling Reserve, including pavilion, sports oval, indoor stadium and outdoor netball court
Special Committees Instruments of Delegation
For more information, please contact Paul Elshaug, Recreation Development Officer, on 5261 0600 or email@example.com.
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)