Do I need a planning permit?
If you are unsure if you need a planning permit, contact us on 5261 0800.
Request written planning advice
- Confirm if a Planning Permit is required for a proposed use, change of use, or a development (including signage)
- Obtain advice on the zone and overlay controls of a property
- Obtain advice about the tenement provisions and whether land has policy support under the tenement provisions for a dwelling
- Obtain advice or guidance on interpreting the Surf Coast Shire Planning Scheme or other planning legislation
- Obtain advice on a planning related enquiry
- Request a certificate stating that your proposed or existing use or development complies with the requirements of the Planning Scheme and therefore does not require a Planning Permit.
Pre application meetings
Pre application meeting information and checklist(PDF, 141KB)
To book a pre-application meeting, contact the Planning department on 5261 0800 or email@example.com.
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address.