Surf Coast Arts Trail
The 2018 Surf Coast Arts Trail will be held over Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 August. The popular annual event is an opportunity to discover art and meet the artists in their studios and creative venues from the coast to the hinterland.
- The 2018 Surf Coast Arts Trail is on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 August. This is a two-day event.
- Entry is free.
- Participating venues will get corflute signs, flags, poles and a visitor book.
- Artists who are residents or ratepayers of the Surf Coast are eligible for a description and image in the Arts Trail brochure. Visiting artists may be mentioned.
- Registrations close: 15 April.
- Brochure proofing: 26 April to 2 May and 22 to 24 May (you can nominate a proxy).
- Event launch and event materials collection: 26 July (you can nominate a proxy to collect your materials or another artist in the area may be able to help).
Submitting your application form
- For help with your application form, contact our Arts Development Officer on 5261 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No changes can be made after you have submitted your form.
- Once you have successfully submitted your form, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. A copy of your application will be emailed to the email address supplied in your form.
- If you are not redirected or do not receive an email, your submission did not go through. Please contact our Arts Development Officer.
- If you have trouble uploading a document to the form, please contact our Arts Development Officer.
For more info, contact Council's Arts Development Officer on 5261 0600 or email@example.com.