Surf Coast Arts Trail
The 2019 Surf Coast Arts Trail will be held on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 August.
Now in its 8th year, the 2019 Surf Coast Arts Trail is an opportunity to discover the work of the Surf Coast’s thriving arts community. Meet the artists in their studios and creative venues from the coast to the hinterland.
We've gone digital!
This hugely popular annual event will showcase more than 160 artists in 54 venues across the shire, so we've created a dedicated online map of the trail. Or, use the QR code to go straight to the map on your phone:
To use the QR code:
- Click on it, or
- On some phones you can hover your camera over it, then follow the instructions that appear on your screen, or
- Use a QR code reader (you might need to download one from wherever you get your apps).
The digital map can help you plan out your Arts Trail weekend:
- Familiarise yourself with the four geographical zones of the Trail.
- Find out which individual artists are taking part and where.
- Follow the links to see more of their work.
- Select a zone category and then tap on the drop down menu that appears below to search any one of the 7 sub categories (painting and illustration, sculpture and metalwork, fibre arts and craft, ceramics, glass and wood, installation and performance, photography and multimedia)
Feeling more old-school?
Downlod a PDF version of the map(PDF, 4MB)
Or pick up a hard copy of the map at:
- visitor information centres
- the Surf Coast Shire Council office in Torquay
- and many other community outlets
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)