Surf Coast Arts Trail
The 2019 Surf Coast Arts Trail will be held on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 August.
This hugely popular annual event is an opportunity to discover the work of the Surf Coast’s thriving arts community. Meet the artists in their studios and creative venues from the coast to the hinterland.
Important information about changes to the event:
Due to the exponential growth of the Surf Coast Arts Trail it has become necessary to charge a fee for artist participation. From 2019 forward fees are:
- $50 for individual artists
- $100 for non-profit community groups
- $500 for organisations with 10 artists or more
- Concession: please contact the Arts Development Officer to discuss email@example.com
This growth has also necessitated eligibility requirements
- To be eligible to participate in the Surf Coast Arts Trail you must be a resident or ratepayer of the Surf Coast Shire. Evidence will be requested with your promotional material.
Surf Coast Arts Trail online map
To further support artists and visitors in 2019, a Surf Coast Arts Trail Online Map will highlight each studio on the trail with photos of the artist's work and descriptive text. The map will be available throughout the year and will act as a significant promotional tool for Surf Coast artists. Artists must provide:
- 2 detailed shots of your artwork
- 25 words describing your product/studio
This material will also be used for the Arts Trail brochure.
- Registrations open: 13 March 2019
- Registrations close: 17 April 2019
- Brochure proofing: 29 April to 6 May (one round only)
- Event launch and event materials collection: 5.30 – 8pm Friday 26 July (you can nominate a proxy to collect your materials)
- Surf Coast Arts Trail: Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 August 2019
For more info, contact Council's Arts Development Officer on 5261 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)