Anglesea Art Space
Art Space is a community-based gallery run by Surf Coast Shire Council on Wadawurrung Country.
The space is available to emerging and established artists of all disciplines (including visual art, performance, installation) to exhibit, work and experiment at a minimal cost.
We strive to support artists to develop professionally, sell artworks, connect with other creatives and widen their audiences.
2/103 Great Ocean Road, Anglesea
Council’s Arts Team - email@example.com
Exhibit at Anglesea Art Space
Expressions of Interest (EOI) to exhibit at Anglesea Art Space during 2023 are now closed.
- Tue 6 Dec | Successful artists will be notified
Info for exhibitors
- The exhibition space is provided for 3 weeks. This includes 3 weekends, bump in (set up) and bump out (take down) time.
- The cost is $120 pw (+gst), plus 20% commission on exhibition sales over $2000 (group or individual sales).
- To provide as many opportunities as possible, artists who have applied as individuals may be placed in a group exhibition with one or more other artists.
- Artists must be available to mind the gallery during the advertised exhibition opening hours. The Coordinator currently works 2 days per week (Tuesdays & Thursdays). You are not required to fill these shifts unless the Coordinator needs to attend meetings at the Shire offices in Torquay.
Read the full conditions of use
This is a community exhibition space, not a private gallery or retail shop. All funds raised through rental costs and commissions go back into the Art Space program for the purchase of essential items, equipment and program development.
For more information or to discuss your application, please contact the Anglesea Art Space Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org, or pop into the Art Space on Tuesdays or Thursdays.