Country and Waters community newsletter
The community newsletter offers a snapshot of what's happening across the shire.
Browse the articles online now
Or download a copy:
Country and Waters(PDF, 6MB)
Topics in the summer edition:
- Our Tiny Houses on Wheels Pilot has started, with applications rolling in.
- Splash park to feature in Winchelsea Pool redevelopment.
- An update on the Anglesea Community and Health Hub Draft Precinct Plan.
- Aireys Inlet and District Association has created the Ash Wednesday Remembered digital archive.
- How to kick-start 2024 with sustainable living actions.
- A multilingual ‘Don’t feed the cockatoos’ campaign is underway in Lorne.
- Event news, including the 2024 Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach and markets listings.
Please contact us on 5261 0600 if you would like to read an archived edition of the newsletter or need it in another format.
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address.