With our e-Planning portal you can manage and view the current status of your application at any time.
- Lodge and pay for your planning permit application.
- Submit further information or a revision to your application.
- Search the planning register for applications on public notice.
- Make a submission about an application on public notice.
- Lodge an amendment to a planning permit.
- Submit plans to comply with planning permit conditions.
- Request secondary consents, extensions of time and all associated documents.
- Request written information about a property and apply for copies of planning permits.
The e-Planning portal allows you to communicate with Council electronically without the need for paper.
Download an overview of the ePlanning portal(PDF, 164KB)
Download a FAQ guide to setting up and using the ePlanning portal(PDF, 202KB)
For more information contact the Planning and Development Department on 5261 0800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)