Section 86 Committees
Section 86 Committees (S86) directly manage property and facilities on behalf of Surf Coast Shire Council. They are established by Council under Section 86 of the Local Government Act 1989 and have delegated responsibilities and duties.
S86 Committees of Management hold regular meetings which are open to the public as well as an annual general meeting (AGM).
The minutes of these meetings are submitted to the next appropriate Council meeting, so you can find them on the Council meeting minutes and agendas page.
The list below provides general information regarding the meeting schedule for each committee. Please contact Council to confirm meeting details. Contact details for Committees are available from Council.
For more information on S86 Committees, contact Council's Recreation Development Officer on 5261 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
S86 Committees in Surf Coast Shire
Anderson Roadknight Reserve
Anglesea Bike Park
- Includes hall, skate park, playground, tennis courts, sports fields and equestrian centre
- Meetings: 7.00pm on the second Tuesday of the month in March, June, September and December
- AGM: in September each year
- Connewarre Reserve instruments of delegation
Deans Marsh Community Hall & Memorial Reserve
- Includes pavilion, sports oval and netball courts
- Meetings: 7.00pm on the third Monday of the month, as arranged by the Committee
- AGM: in September or October each year
- Eastern Reserve instruments of delegation
- Includes the main theatre, supper room, kitchen and amenities
- Meetings: 7.00pm on the third Tuesday of the month in February, May, August and November
- AGM: in August each year
- Globe Theatre instruments of delegation
Modewarre Hall & Reserve
- Includes the pavilion, sports oval, indoor stadium and outdoor netball court
- Meetings: 5.15pm on the second Monday of each month, as arranged by the Committee
- AGM: between September to December each year
- Stribling Reserve instruments of delegation
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)