Climate Emergency Grants: Pitch your project!
Council is looking for local initiatives that enact its Climate Emergency Corporate Response Plan 2021-2031 – Goal 5 ‘Our organisation empowers community-led responses to the climate emergency’.
These grants provide $5,000 funding to two community projects or programs that demonstrate how they will:
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions; and
- Increase community action on climate change.
Applicants must meet the requirements of the grant guidelines and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) outlining their project or program. Grant recipients will be chosen by community vote.
- EOI opens on 11 April 2022
- EOI closes on 23 May 2022
- Project pitch event on 5 June 2022
Climate Emergency Grant Guidelines 2022(PDF, 1MB)
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address.