Winchelsea Swimming Pool is owned and operated by the Surf Coast Shire Council.
Large shaded areas with tables and chairs make it the perfect venue for families, lap and recreational swimmers, clubs, community groups and children’s birthday parties.
The pool opens Saturday 23 November 2019 and closes Monday 9 March 2020.
Opening hours during the summer season are 12pm to 6pm, seven days a week.
The pool is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Code Red Days.
Phone: 5267 2027
Address: Barwon Terrace, Winchelsea 3241
- Child Swim -TBA
- Adult Swim - TBA
- Spectator - TBA
- Season pass single - TBA
- Season pass - single concession - TBA
- Season pass single (early bird) - TBA available in the first two weeks of the season
- Family Season Pass - TBA
- Family season pass (early bird) - TBA available from 23rd November to close of business Sunday 8 December 2019
- Toddler pool with water play equipment
- 10-metre learner pool
- 25-metre main pool
- Solar heated pools
- Family change room
- School intensive swimming lessons
- School carnivals
- Community group bookings
- Vicswim summer program
- Children’s birthday parties
- Fundraising events