Surf Coast Art Space
2/103 Great Ocean Road, Anglesea
Contact: Art Space Coordinator (8 hours per week) – email@example.com or
Council's Arts Development Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Surf Coast Art Space is an artist-run initiative. We support contemporary, emerging and community artists in all disciplines including visual art, performance and installation. Our space offers a clean backdrop for artists in which to experiment, work and exhibit at minimal cost.
Expressions of interest (EOI) for the 2020 program have now closed.
If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration in the program after 2020, please email the Coordinator: email@example.com
Exhibit work at the Art Space
- The Art Space aims to allow arts practitioners to exhibit, perform or run workshops
- This is a community space, not a private gallery
- The space is provided for at least two weeks, which will include two weekends
- The cost is $110 per week
- You must have someone available on site during the advertised exhibition opening hours
Read the full conditions of use
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)