Surf Coast Art Space
2/103 Great Ocean Road, Anglesea
Contact: Council's Arts Development Officer on 5261 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Surf Coast Art Space is an artist-run initiative. We support contemporary, emerging and community artists in all disciplines including visual art, performance and installation. Our space offers a clean backdrop for artists in which to experiment, work and exhibit at minimal cost.
Expressions of interest (EOI) for the 2020 program have now closed. Artists will be notified about the outcome of this process by December.
If you would still like to submit a proposal for consideration post-2020, please submit an EOI via this form.
Exhibit work at the Art Space
- The Art Space aims to allow arts practitioners to exhibit, perform or run workshops.
- This is a community space, not a private gallery.
- The space is provided for at least two weeks, which will include two weekends.
- The cost is $100 per week (plus GST).
- You must have someone available on site during all open times of the exhibition.
Read the full conditions of use
Fill in the form to express your interest in holding an exhibition on the Surf Coast Art Space.
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)