Maternal and child health
The Maternal and Child Health service (MCH) is free and provides primary care to postnatal women and children from birth to school age.
You can always call the free Maternal & Child Health Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 13 22 29 if you have questions about child health, nutrition, breastfeeding, maternal and family health or parenting.
Did we mention this is a free service?
Newborn appointments are usually done in your home, and all other appointments are usually done at a local community facility.
Locations & Contact information:
To book an appointment at any of these centres contact us on 5261 0549.
- Torquay Children’s Services Hub - 27 Grossmans Road, Torquay
- Anglesea Kindergarten - 1 McMillan Street
- Deans Marsh Community Cottage - Pennyroyal Valley Road
- Lorne Community House - 16 Mountjoy Parade
- Moriac Preschool - 7 Clerke Court
- Winchelsea (Hesse Rural Health Building) - 2 Gosney Street
Privacy fact sheet(DOCX, 2MB)
Do you need extra help?
We can give even more support if you are having extra difficulties with physical, emotional and social issues affecting you, your young children and your family through the Enhanced Maternal & Child Health (EMCH) program.