Small Equipment Grants: Quick Response
Applications are currently closed.
Grants of up to $3,000 are available in this program. A funding contribution from the applicant is not required in this grant stream.
Applications are assessed and funding is awarded on a monthly basis until the allocated budget is exhausted (per financial year).
About this grant
Surf Coast Shire is committed to supporting diverse community groups and organisations who contribute to a thriving community and environment.
The Small Equipment Grants: Quick Response fund groups and organisations to make minor equipment purchases, upgrades or replacement to assist with and/or expand their activities.
Applications are assessed against the grant criteria outlined in the guidelines by a panel of Council Officers.
Assessment scores of:
- above 85 will be fully funded
- between 75-85 partially funded (75% of request if project can still be delivered)
- between 50-75 partially funded (50% of request if project can still be delivered)
- less than 50, not funded
It is a requirement that all successful grant applications align with the Surf Coast Shire Council Health and Wellbeing Plan.
1. Read these Guidelines(PDF, 365KB) and check your eligibility.
2. Call our Grants Team on 5261 0600 to discuss your idea and ask any questions.
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address.