Country and Waters newsletter
Our quarterly community newsletter has been refreshed with a new style and new name.
View the summer edition of Country and Waters(PDF, 3MB).
In this edition, you’ll find:
- Champion surf lifesaver Howard Hughes remembers Ash Wednesday, 40 years on.
- Newly-elected Mayor Liz Pattison shares focus areas for the year ahead.
- The importance of learn to swim lessons for local children, as the funding campaign for the Surf Coast Aquatic and Health Centre continues.
- Jan Juc teen Willis Droomer vying for a coveted spot in the 2023 Rip Curl Pro at Bells Beach.
- How artists and creative people can apply for grant funding to explore new directions, innovative ideas and bold concepts.
- An update on the Winchelsea Mud Hut renewal.
Distributed to all ratepayers, the newsletter showcases how we are fulfilling our community vision to be an active, diverse community that lives creatively to value, protect and enhance the natural environment and our unique neighbourhoods.
You can view current and previous versions of our newsletters below.
Large print (text only)
Country and Waters Oct 2022
Community Update July 2022(PDF, 314KB)
Community Update April 2022(PDF, 385KB)
Community Information-October 2021(PDF, 4MB)
Community Update - April 2021(PDF, 891KB)(PDF, 891KB)
People Place Future - January 2021(PDF, 6MB)
Our COVID-19 Recovery October 2020(PDF, 1MB)
Our COVID-19 Recovery July 2020(PDF, 346KB)
January 2020(PDF, 1MB)
October 2019 (PDF, 771KB)
July 2019(PDF, 5MB)
April 2019(PDF, 782KB)
January 2019(PDF, 897KB)
October 2018(PDF, 3MB)
July 2018(PDF, 641KB)
April 2018(PDF, 827KB)
January 2018(PDF, 1020KB)
October 2017(PDF, 643KB)
July 2017(PDF, 616KB)
April 2017(PDF, 1MB)
January 2017(PDF, 975KB)
October 2016(PDF, 1MB)
July 2016(PDF, 1MB)
April 2016(PDF, 964KB)
January 2016(PDF, 1MB)
July 2018 large print(DOCX, 37KB)
April 2018 large print(DOCX, 35KB)
January 2018 large print(DOCX, 43KB)
October 2017 large print(DOCX, 42KB)
July 2017 large print(DOCX, 39KB)
April 2017 large print(DOCX, 45KB)
January 2017 large print(PDF, 230KB)
October 2016 large print(PDF, 293KB)
July 2016 large print(PDF, 221KB)
April 2016 large print(PDF, 95KB)
January 2016 large print(PDF, 94KB)
Please contact us on 5261 0600 if you would like to read an archived edition of the newsletter or need it in another format.
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address.