All Abilities Advisory Committee nominations
You are invited to apply to join our Council’s All Abilities Advisory Committee (AAAC).
The AAAC provides advice and feedback to Council to improve access to services, programs and infrastructure for people with all abilities in the shire.
As a committee member you would contribute to the advice to Council on important access and Inclusion issues, and you will genuinely make a difference for people in our communities.
- Interest in issues around disability access and inclusion
- Experience in working with people, in community sector, access standards
- Ability to commit to 3-4 hours every two months for attending meetings
- Ability to listen to others, contribute ideas and suggestions with thin the group for council to consider
- People who reside in the Surf Coast Shire are preferred
- People with personal experience with disability are preferred
If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic, team-orientated and progressive committee, we want to hear from you. Positions on the committee are voluntary and people with a disability are especially encouraged to apply.
Read the terms of reference and fill out the expressions of interest form by Sunday 25 March.
Download the terms of reference(PDF, 143KB)
Fill out an expression of interest form online
For more information, or to get the terms of reference or expression of interest form in another format, contact our Rural Access Officer on 5261 0600 or at email@example.com.