Register now for the 2020 Arts Calendar Competition!
Now entering its 21st year the Arts Calendar Competition gives artists from across the Surf Coast Shire the opportunity to submit their work for inclusion in this well-loved community calendar.
The Exhibition of submitted works will be held from Friday 18 October - Sunday 3 November at the Surf Coast Art Space.
The 12 winning entries will be selected by a panel, while the cover will be awarded by People’s Choice.
The 13 winning artists will receive a cash prize as well as display in the calendar.
- Artists who live or pay rates in Surf Coast Shire are encouraged to enter.
- Artists can submit one entry only.
- If your work has appeared in the calendar in the last two years, you are not eligible to enter.
There are two categories:
- Open (all media)
- Installed Sculptural Work (submitted as photo)
- Entries open: 9am Wednesday 21 August
- Entries close 5pm Friday 20 September (no late entries will be accepted)
- Works submitted for exhibition: 11am – 6pm, Thursday 17 October.
- Exhibition opens: 6pm Friday 18 October
- Exhibition closes: 5pm Sunday 3 November
- Bump Out: Monday 4 November
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)