Council's Annual Report provides an overview of Council, details of our operational activities and specifics on our financial performance.
This is the primary way to report back to the community and other interested stakeholders on Council’s performance against the Council Plan and the initiatives and key strategic activities of the budget.
Surf Coast Shire Annual Report 2017-2018
Download the full Annual Report 2017-2018(PDF, 9MB)
Online summary of the 2017-2018 Annual Report coming soon
Or you can view a hard copy of the Annual Report at:
- Customer Service, Civic Office, 1 Merrijig Drive, Torquay
- Post Offices – Aireys Inlet, Anglesea, Lorne, Winchelsea
- Visitor Information Centre – Lorne
- General Stores – Deans Marsh, Moriac
- Torquay Library
- Surf Coast Mobile Library
- Community Houses –Anglesea, Deans Marsh, Lorne Fig Tree, Winchelsea
If you would like any additional information, please contact Customer Service on 5261 0600.
If you'd like a response from us, please give us your email address (we won't use it for anything else)