Permanent Part Time (Job Share)
24 hours per week – Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
$97,159 (pro rata), plus Superannuation
Council’s Community Strengthening Department is seeking an experienced professional to develop a strategic approach for early years services in the Surf Coast Shire.
Under the direction of the Manager Community Strengthening, this role will be responsible for planning, developing and maintaining a viable suite of services for families and children which are flexible and responsive to the identified needs and trends. This position plays an integral role in coordinating and facilitating the development of an inclusive resource and support service for children and families.
- A tertiary qualification in Early Years with several years of subsequent relevant experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in staff supervision experience in a related field.
- A track record of earning and maintaining the trust and respect of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of government policy relating to early years services.
- Knowledge and successful experience in the coordination and planning of early years services within Local, State and/or Federal Government contexts.
- Demonstrated well-developed experience in leading, mentoring and supervising staff.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and identifying policy options for early years services.
- Current Victorian driver’s licence.
- A current WWCC.
The position description is available above. Applications addressing the selection criteria are to be sent online by 5pm on 7 March 2021.
Surf Coast Shire Council is an equal opportunity and child safe employer and completes police checks for all employees.
To be considered for this position a statement addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description